Thursday, April 16, 2009

End. Avoid. Escape. Face It.

After two posts from the Erhu section, here's another one. :D I can say that I'm inspired by Xuefang, Miss Tao, Jialing & Yanping. Their posts really makes me feel like crying. Yes, because it's ending soon, real soon. All these moments, it will end on Monday, the big big SYF. Well, for the Sec.4s yeah. =x

I think everyone will be avoiding this feeling, trying to escape from it. Who likes farewell? Who likes to be parted? Nobody right? Hahas. So, let's make this SYF 2009 a fruitful & memorable one. (: Let's face this well.

To dear dear Erhus & orchestra :
Erhus! Make sure you guys MOVE with the music & feel it alrights! Let's do it once and for all. Let's think this way, once it's over, we're done! & Hooray! Silver comes to us, isn't it? Let's MOVE & make sure we get the right pitch too!
Orchestra! I think that we've done well this time round & I can see that everyone's putting their best effort to this SYF. Let's stay calm & face it well, can we?

Feeling the same as YP, I am attached to my ZHONGHU as well! It followed me for about 3 years & we have feeling for each other kays! I don't really want to leave it in GDL. Miss Tao, can I bring it home? Hehehes. Just kidding. :D Yes, This zhonghu is mine for 3 years. & I am sure I've been taking good care of it, so the following zhonghu members, please take good care of it. :D Remember kays, thanks!

Just like MissTao said, We must take care of Orchestra as one, Mr Lim, our instructors & of course, ourselves & instuments. Don't fall sick until Monday kays! Well, stay healthy forever yeah. (: && let's strive for Silver on Monday kays? I know we can. (: GO ORCHESTRA!

Don't be afraid of tomorrow, as yesterday had passed & today will be, soon. Time won't wait for you, but it's for you to chase it. Don't waste time & get it all done. I'm sure, after this SYF, everyone will be crying, will feel happy, will feel that their's shoulders are lighter. So let's make this SYF a memorable day.

Some photos taken today & yesterday :

Erhus with Mr Cheng. :D

Erhus with Mr Lim. :D

Mr Lim, ACT CUTE HOR! ( Mr Lim don't scold me. ^^ )

Erhus with Miss Tao. :D

Erhus Ex-co.
The SYF seniors, Erhus.
Seniors. :D
Whole Erhus SYF members. :D
Sheng with Mr Lim.

Hope you guys will feel the passion for orchestra & chiong for silver. (:
Regards,
Marianne, take cares. (:

No comments: