Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 more days to our big day!
To most of you out there, this might be the first time you are participating SYF or the last time you would be on this stage.

You don't have to be perfect, everyone is not perfect BUT effort and improvement are important.
Remember, every one of us is a valuable part of the team.
"Will you look back on life and say, "I wish I had," or "I'm glad I did"?"

Henry Ford once said, “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
I truly agree to this quote, I believe that as long as our hearts beats as one, we will be able to play the most beautiful music.

In an orchestra, there's no "I", its "we".
You may be great musicians/players, but if you do not play together, it won't be called an orchestra.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.

Give your 101% on the stage on Monday, do not panic, as long as each and individual of us remember what Mr Lim had taught us, we will be fine.

We have all came so far, thus lets all work hard together to achieve our goal. Have confidence in yourself, in the orchestra, as optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.

No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it. ~H.E. Luccock

XueFang

No comments: