Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A BIG Thank You to ALL!!

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the nice Surprise today. 

Many asked..."Ms Tao, cry leh...how come you never cry?"

Actually, I nearly did. But somehow I was able to control it :P....I guess I was too happy to see all of u... current members, new members and the especially the Sec.4s who are v busy now with their exam prep, thanks for making time... ... thank you to those who organized the farewell party, i know how difficult it is to get together 'almost' everyone... really appreciate it. :)

AND Thank you for the cards and gifts, so thoughtful ....and the beautiful cake.  It was both yummy and fun to play with. LOL. 

Thank you Zhi Yuan for helping us with the photos...it was so nice of you to bring your "professional" camera...and makes me feel like a MODEELL for a moment. haha~

ok ok, let's be more serious... 

How should I start...

I must say that it has been a memorable 3 and a half years for me in GDL.  

Taught alot. Learnt even more.

Being an Orchestra teacher was a challenge, but I enjoyed every moment of it. U guys have been great. Really. I am PROUD to be your teacher in charge. 

If there is only one thing I can bring along with me when leaving GDL, it will be the memories I have with the Orchestra.  Both happy and sad ones, which I will cherish forever. 

Orchestra, just remember, you may not be the BEST, but I believe you will always give in your BEST in everything you do - not just in music, but also in your study. And hope that everyone will realize their dream one day... while I will pursue mine for now (For those who don't know, I am leaving to further my study.)

Farewell, everyone. We shall keep in touch ya? Hope to see u again soon...at your first concert ya?

XOXO,
Ms Tao
msn/twitter: missktao@hotmail.com
*hope to start a personal blog soon...

p.s. If you are still wondering why I act so calmly today...well...it's bcos a few came to me to ask, "Ms Tao, today got farewell party huh?"... haha, that was cute.





No comments: