Thursday, March 19, 2009

hello everyone, i'm valerie ng, i'm here to show my speech to everyone.

Good afternoon/evening fellow members, i'm valerie ng from 3A1.
Like all of you, i am part of the orchestra family.
Human are not prefect. I may make mistake in certain decision but
I believe I will have the intergrity to face the consequences and
definitely head the advices from the teachers and you, to make changes
and not to repeat the mistake again. I think with my cheerfulness, I
would hit off well with you and make orchestra a better and enjoyable CCA.
If i have the chance to take up this role, I will put in all my efforts to serve
everyone and take up my duties wholeheartedly. If i am the chairperson,
I will listen to everyone's opinion or suggestions and work on the
proposed idea together with the leaders. Allow me to be apart of your world,
I hope you will vote for me. Thank you.

No comments: