Tuesday, November 18, 2008

updates for ms tao

Hi all members!

It's been 9 days since i came to Wuhan (a city in China). By the way, if u r wondering what am i doing here. I m here for some training programme.

every morning, when i leave my place for breakfast, i will hear someone from the same building, playing or practising "erhu"... and that makes me think of you guys. can't help but wonder, how's everyone in Orchestra? how's the practice going on? The new SYF set piece that u all just received not long ago....is it difficult? how does it sound like? ......

so can i request a little "favour" here? can anyone update me about the orchestra? any kind of updates. good things or bad things. normal things or funny things....i would really want to hear from YOU (anyone, not necessarily the leaders).

u may update me through:
1. email (missktao@hotmail.com)
or
2. post in the blog (not tag box. too small)

thanks in adv. looking forward to hearing from u soon!

Ms Tao

No comments: