Friday, July 9, 2010

Singapore Youth Festival Opening Ceremony 2010

To: All Sec 1 & 2 members


GOOD JOB!

I was proud of you on 3 July 2010. After so many rehearsals, you have successfully performed for SYF Opening Ceremony. Though it was tiring, I hope that you have learnt something during the whole process. Be it communication skills, dance steps, lyric of songs... I hope that you can treasure this rare opportunity that was given to you.


The photos below are just my little way of showing my appreciation for all your hard work!


Do take some time to appreciate the product of "Group A, Group B... Group A..."

Do post how you feel about this SYF experience in the tagboard!
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Ms Tan

































































































































No comments: